Oasis of the Seas - Cruises from $258
royal caribbean's tradition of cruise ship innovation continues with oasis of the seas, boasting spectacular elements and features never before seen on a cruise ship. the unique neighborhood concept provides vacationers with the opportunity to seek out experiences based on their personal style, preference or mood.
Oasis of the Seas Facts and Statistics
- Cruise Line Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Year Built 2009
- Year Refurbished 2014
- Ship's Class/Group Contemporary
- Tonnage 225,282
- Passengers (Max Occupancy) 5402 Passengers
- Number of Crew 2394
- Officer's Nationality Norwegian
- Hotel Staff Nationality International
- Crew/Hotel Staff Nationality International
- Country of Registry Liberia
Oasis of the Seas Cruise Ship Information
Introducing Oasis of the Seas
Royal Caribbean International continues its tradition of cruise ship innovation with Oasis of the Seas, truly an architectural and nautical marvel with spectacular onboard elements and features never before seen on a cruise ship.
Oasis of the Seas is one of the largest and most revolutionary cruise ship in the world. An architectural marvel at sea, she spans 16 decks, encompass 220,000 gross registered tons (GRT), carries 5,400 guests at double occupancy, and features 2,700 staterooms.
Oasis of the Seas Fast Facts
- Inaugural Sailing: December 12, 2009
- Inaugural Itinerary: Western Caribbean
- Home Port: Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 220,000 GRT
- 7 neighborhoods
- 5,400 guests
- 2,700 staterooms
- 16 decks high
Oasis of the Seas was the first ship to tout the cruise lines new neighborhood concept of seven distinct themed areas, which includes Central Park, Boardwalk, the Royal Promenade, the Pool and Sports Zone and Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center.